Online Music Games for Kids - Game Melodies
Research and studies show that playing music is beneficial to kids and adults as well.
According to those studies, music can positively change the behavior of a child. It is entertaining, fun and lovely to all children.
Happily, today there are many sites and online games where kids can engage themselves in learning music.
From playing instruments to music composition, it is possible to find online music games for kids.
What are online music games for kids?
If you would like your kids to start learning music at an early age, but don't have the required musical skills, the best way is to teach them through online music games for kids.
Online music games for kids are games that have been designed to help children learn music.
Happily, you can get many of them online, for free. Whether you have a small kid or grownup kids, music games are considered the best music teachers.
Apart from helping kids to learn music, they help kids to become creative and acquire different music skills. The games are fun, interactive and very charming.
And all you need is a computer, a tablet or a smartphone. But when searching for the games online, you need to ensure you choose games that fit your child's needs.
Are online music games for kids educational?
Yes. Online music games for kids are educational. They are also called music learning games.
They are interactive and can be used both at home and at school. Kids can benefit a lot from these games.
The games help to improve creativity and teach children how to be more self-dependent.
The main purpose of music games for kids is to help kids develop an interest in music.
Apart from being entertaining, they educate a lot. They also provide an easier way for kids of all ages to learn music.
Fortunately, there are many websites that offer online music games for free.
Some games offer music lessons, understanding of music, while others help kids to learn how to play musical instruments.
Do online music games for kids have musical instruments?
If you have been looking for a nice platform where you can teach your children music and musical instruments, music games for kids are the best.
From playing the piano to learning how to play the guitar, your kids can learn everything about music.
From the lower level to a higher level, music games contain ideas to help every kid. The games have been sorted by age, so you can be assured to find what you want.
Hence, if you have noticed your kid is in love with any musical instrument, search for online music games for kids.
Top Ten Online Music games for kids
From having an imaginary guitar to singing in the bathroom, many children love to make music everywhere they go.
Happily, several developers are looking for ways to make children learn music. There's a huge amount of online music games for kids to choose.
To help you pick the best, here are the top ten music games for kids.
1. Music memory – the game is an entertaining and challenging one. It is a game that not only tests music memory but also the musical talent as well.
All you need is to listen to the notes, then recall and replay one by pressing the correct keys.
2. Musical notes – it is a game of testing music smoothness. The player is required to press the correct notes to check musical notes.
Once you click the notes, the game will tell whether it is correct or incorrect. The game takes a few minutes to install.
3. Drum beats – another interesting online music game for kids is the Drum Beats.
It is a simple game because all you need is to repeat the pattern of all the drum beats being played by the computer.
It is a simple game that can be played by younger kids.
4. Dance Star Party Time – another popular game under the Music Games category is Dance Star Party time.
If your kids love to dance, this game will help him or her get the moves. With the mouse and the keyboard, you can make the characters move according to the beats.
5. Amusix Flute – flute is a popular musical instrument. With Amusix Flute, you can learn how to play the instrument.
Start the music by pressing and holding the correct keys. Then practice how to get all the songs right. Ensure you press the right keys on the keyboard for you to play.
6. Rocksmith – this is a game that is mostly used by music teachers. It is a game for older kids and teenagers. It is more like other music games such as Rock Band or Guitar Hero.
The game teaches kids how to play the guitar to become a rock star. If you are looking for a game that will help your teenager expand his or her music knowledge, look for Rocksmith.
7. Guitar Crazy – if you are looking for a game that will help your kid rock as some songs play, Guitar Crazy is the perfect game. It is a fun and educational game.
8. UpBeat – UpBeat is considered the best music game ever. It is simple, interesting and entertaining as well. All you need is to use a few letters on the keyboard to play.
9. Musical Me – this is a fun game that teaches kids aged between three and seven years the basic components of music. The components include notes, pitch, and rhythm.
10. Amusix Violin – today, many kids love to learn how to play the violin.
And the best way to introduce them to the instrument is having Amusix Violin online music game.
The game is easy to understand, entertaining, and fun. You can play modern songs, classical and many others.
To play the game, you need to use the keyboard to play the required notes and ensure you hold every key properly.
Last Updated on October 2, 2020 by Tony